A man from Perry Bay, north-west Antigua, died yesterday after being electrocuted.
The victim has not been named but WIC News understands he was in his 50s.
The fatal electric shock came when the man was moving a storage container. Loose wires reportedly touched the metal container, which led to his death.
He was taken to the nearest hospital but pronounced dead. Police are investigating the incident.
WIC News has reached out to the Royal Police Force of Antigua and Barbuda but they have not provided any further information.
The shock happened just past the fisherman’s wharf in the Perry Bay area.