Chinese tourist in France dies of coronavirus, first death in Europe
Saturday, 15th February 2020

An older Chinese traveller hospitalised in France has passed on of the coronavirus, turning into the primary casualty in Europe, French Health Minister Agnes Buzyn said on Saturday.
France has recorded 11 instances of the infection, out of a worldwide aggregate of 63,851. Most by far of those experiencing the disease are in China. The pestilence has slaughtered just about 1,400 individuals.
Buzyn said she was educated on Friday that the 80-year older person, who was treated at the Bichat clinic in northern Paris since Jan. 25, had passed on of lung disease due to the coronavirus.
Outside terrain China, there have been around 500 cases in nearly 24 nations and domains. Until the passing in France, there had been three passings outside China, with one in Japan, one in Hong Kong and one in the Philippines.
Latest
- St Kitts and Nevis prepares for 23 final cruises as successf...
-
‘Worst Food Ever’: Digital Nomad Cara Celeste West ranks Bel... -
Shocking: Needles found in St Vincent watermelons bought fro... -
‘We didn’t vote for him’: Archbishop Barbara Gray-Burke slam... -
Dominica’s Jazz n’ Creole returns May 4: Colton T, Swingin’...
Related Articles

Saturday, 15th February 2020

Saturday, 15th February 2020

Saturday, 15th February 2020

Saturday, 15th February 2020

Saturday, 15th February 2020