Trains searched in Hungary after ‘bomb threat’
Warning came as Israeli PM visits European country
Wednesday, 19th July 2017

Hungarian police have halted and vacated all 18 international trains circulating in Hungary in response to a bomb threat.
This is the latest information given out in a statement earlier today.
Police said they received a call from an unidentified man that explosives had been planted on international trains en route within Hungary.
"Police are conducting searches on the trains," the statement on the police website said.
WIC News understands that nothing has been found yet but checks will go on until midnight (local time) – meaning delays should be expected.The bomb threat came as Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban hosts Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also met Wednesday in Budapest with the prime ministers of the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
Latest
- Shocking: Needles found in St Vincent watermelons bought fro...
-
‘We didn’t vote for him’: Archbishop Barbara Gray-Burke slam... -
Dominica’s Jazz n’ Creole returns May 4: Colton T, Swingin’... -
Guyana: Woman brutally injures man before pushing him into t... -
Heatwaves will not be as intense as last 2 years despite ear...
Related Articles

Wednesday, 19th July 2017

Wednesday, 19th July 2017

Wednesday, 19th July 2017

Wednesday, 19th July 2017

Wednesday, 19th July 2017

Wednesday, 19th July 2017