War monitor says Syrian government forces shelling killed 17
Thursday, 4th April 2019

Shelling by Syrian government forces of rebel-held areas in the northwest of the country has killed 17 civilians over the past 24 hours, a war monitoring group said on Thursday.
The government forces' artillery fire targeted several locations and about half of those killed were under 18 years old, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
The area is home to millions of refugees who fled the rebel-held city of Aleppo, which was last year reduced to rubble by warplanes from Russia, which is backing the dictator's regime.
The eight-year civil war has killed nearly 400,000 people, according to estimates, in scenes reminiscent of the urban devastation of World War 2.
Latest
- St Kitts and Nevis prepares for 23 final cruises as successf...
-
‘Worst Food Ever’: Digital Nomad Cara Celeste West ranks Bel... -
Shocking: Needles found in St Vincent watermelons bought fro... -
‘We didn’t vote for him’: Archbishop Barbara Gray-Burke slam... -
Dominica’s Jazz n’ Creole returns May 4: Colton T, Swingin’...
Related Articles

Thursday, 4th April 2019

Thursday, 4th April 2019

Thursday, 4th April 2019

Thursday, 4th April 2019