Three charged with killing Daphne Caruana Galizia
Well known Malta blogger died in car bombing
Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Police in Malta have charged three men with the murder of blogger and anti-corruption campaigner Daphne Caruana Galizia.
She died when her car exploded shortly after she left her home in Bidnija, on 16 October.
Brothers George and Alfred Degiorgio, 55 and 53, and Vincent Muscat, 55, have pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Assertional charges against them includes possession of weapons and materials to make bombs.
Earlier this week 10 people were arrest in Malta in connection with her death.
In the wake of her death the Maltese government offered a US$1.2 million reward for information.
Galizia was known for her blog, which accused many senior politicians of corruption.
Her career spanned 30 years, and she was "one of Malta's most important, visible, fearless journalists", said former Home Affairs Minister Louis Galea.
A close friend of the journalist told Reuters news agency that she did not think the journalist had ever investigated the men.
Latest
- St Kitts and Nevis prepares for 23 final cruises as successf...
-
‘Worst Food Ever’: Digital Nomad Cara Celeste West ranks Bel... -
Shocking: Needles found in St Vincent watermelons bought fro... -
‘We didn’t vote for him’: Archbishop Barbara Gray-Burke slam... -
Dominica’s Jazz n’ Creole returns May 4: Colton T, Swingin’...
Related Articles

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017

Wednesday, 6th December 2017